- HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
Indian Dialysis Industry Report
Industry Report | 72 Pages | 2015
In India, around 55,000 patients are on dialysis as per the survey done by the Indian Society of Nephrology in 2010. Based on the incidence rate of ESRD, the number of patients who need dialysis stands at 1.1 Mn. However, only 10% of this group actually undergoes dialysis which amounts to 0.11 Mn patients. The lower percentage can be attributed to lack of availability of medical practitioners, low presence of healthcare services and most importantly lower awareness about CKD. In addition, the high cost of dialysis is also a deterrent in most of the cases.
The Indian market is characterized by very low penetration of dialysis services coupled with inability of the majority of the population to bear the high cost associated with dialysis…
Healthcare Deal Multiple Select Transactions – Part 1
Deal Multiple Report | 61 Pages | 2013
Report covers transaction multiples of private equity and M&A transactions in healthcare industry. The report is based on company filings with Ministry of Corporate Affairs etc…
Healthcare Deal Multiple Select Transactions – Part 2
Deal Multiple Report | 112 Pages | 2014
Report covers transaction multiples of private equity and M& A transactions in heathcare industry. The report is based on company filings with Ministry of Corporate Affairs etc…
A private equity investor was evaluating a transaction in healthcare space. The investor wanted feedback from distributors about the OTC product.
- To get distributor feedback on buying criteria, leading brands and the growth potential of the OTC product
- Growth in the industry
- Top performing brands / non – performing brands
- Buying criteria
- Distributor / Retailer margins and Payment terms
- Impact of E-commerce
- 20 Distributor and Chemist interviews across 3 cities to understand buying criteria and leading brands in the OTC product
- The study helped the firm to get answers to their key questions to enable them to make a decision with regard to investment
On-ground research on Dr. Lal PathLabs by franchisee interviews.