- HIGHER EDUCATION INDUSTRY
- TEST PREPARATION INDUSTRY
Case Study 1
A leading higher education player wanted to get student feedback (current and alumni) on the Executive MBA program to provide insights for marketing strategy for future enrollments.
- To articulate reasons for success of the Executive MBA program
- Derive marketing insights such as customer profile, sales drivers and reasons for students to choose the brand
- Competitive advantage
- Centre level analysis
- Current Student and Alumni Survey and Interviews for ~ 2000 data points
- Process Mapping
- Competition Analysis – Surveys, Interviews, Product Comparison and Analysis
- Mystery Audits
- Centre Level Action Pointers – to increase student satisfaction
- Marketing Insights – Critical Parameters as perceived by prospects while deciding on the choice of institution
Case Study 2
A leading hotel and business management institute was facing issues of lower enrolments. Reevolv acted as a consultant for almost three years and was part of the management team to develop strategy and execute the same.
- Lower Enrollments
- Corporate and Centre Level Strategy and Execution
- Strategic goal setting exercise based on historic research
- Current Student Profiling
- Marketing – Localized Segmentation and definition of KRA of center level team
- Competition Analysis
- Facilitation and Execution of center level strategy
- Sales Targets – Highest registrations since inception
- Break Even – 40% of the institutes almost achieved break even
The client, a consulting firm was looking for research coverage for fund raising for a large test preparation company in India.
- Research coverage report for fund raising
- Detailed research report covering all segments of test preparation and their growth trends
- Primary and secondary research including interviews with center heads of various institutes
- 15+ management interviews across competition
- Market Opportunity & Assessment of the various segments of Test preparation – Engineering, Medical, CA / CS etc.
- Key growth drivers and challenges
- Competitive benchmarking – Service portfolio, geography, mode of teaching etc.