- SALON PRODUCTS
- CAR RENTAL
Indian Salon Industry
Industry Report | 104 Pages | 2015
Beauty consciousness has dawned due to rising affluence of consumers. With an increase in the number of households upgrading to a higher consumption lifestyle, there is an accelerated growth in the Indian beauty space. Branded salons have emerged as a key growth constituent. Growing affluence has resulted in increased experimentation and the desire to look better. This has accelerated the growth of beauty products and services. Salons are at the centre of that growth.
With this industry perspective salon chains like Green Trends, Lakmé, Naturals etc. are establishing their presence across the country…
Indian Salon Consumer Insights Report
Industry Report | 35 Pages | 2016
Key questions answered in this report :
- How frequently does a customer visit and how much does he spend?
- Spending per month and increase over last one year?
- What kind of salon he/she prefers for hair services (hair cut, straightening etc.)?
- What kind of salon he/ she prefers for skin services (bleach, waxing etc.)?
- Services availed in last one year
A leading salon chain in India was facing issues in billing and inventory processes.
- Analyze and highlight gaps in billing/ inventory processes
- Suggest improvements in storage practices
- Inventory mismatch
- Issues with Bill of Material
- Issues with inventory management system
- Process mapping of billing and inventory system
- Redesigning the process
- ERP analysis
- Recommendations of process changes to streamline billing and inventory management
- Changes in layout and Visual Management at head office and salons
Indian Salon Products Industry Report
Industry Report | 134 Pages | 2015
The growth of salon products industry is a direct fall out of the surge witnessed in demand for salon industry in India. The salon products industry has seen a similar trend as observed in the salon industry due to the direct correlation of the services offered by salons and the products which form the part of these services. The industry has seen a sea change from limited product offerings to a wider product portfolio especially targeted towards professional salon segment.
Hair care and skin care are the main constituents of this industry. The two categories show a distinct trend with hair care being dominated by a few international brands like L’Oreal, whereas the skin care category is highly fragmented with multiple options of domestic and international brands…
The client, a supplier of marine ingredients / formulations to the health & cosmetics industry planned to launch its own brand in the professional skin-care segment. To do the same, it wanted to understand the market potential and gap in the current market offering.
- Planned to launch its own brand in the professional skin care industry
- Business feasibility report on professional skin care industry
- Primary research across Salon Professionals / Distributors / End Customers
- Pricing analysis
- Financial model
- Market Size & Potential across geographies
- Framework for product launch strategy
- Competition Analysis
- Fund requirement / Break – even / ROIs etc…
The client, a leading player in business transportation services wanted to raise funds to acquire a loss making car rental company. Reevolv was appointed to negotiate with target and raise funds.
- Restructuring of business and fund raising
- Carried forward losses
- Had plans to takeover loss making business and restructuring the same
- Negotiations with target and structuring the transaction
- Investor dockets
- Interest from private equity funds and strategic players